On 12/03/2015 09:21 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:

Qt4 is reaching end of life at the end of 2015, and will not be supported
upstream. Qt4 recipes are moved out of oe-core to a separate meta-qt4 layer
available here:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-qt4/about/

This patchset removes Qt4 from oe-core. I cannot send it to the list for review
because it contains very long lines that SMTP cannot handle.

Personally I would prefer this to be done in a single patch. If
someone wants to revert it locally it is easier and it also makes
easier for people to understand why it has been done and keep
everything at buildable state across commits.

That's fine with me. Ross, can you squish these commits together in your testing branch?

Alex