Hello all,

I build samba(3.6.8).into rootfs by Yocto 1.4.1 (dylan), the rootfs can boot up
the board via NFS and samba service can start successfully, then I use
"smbpasswd -a samba" to create "samba" user, "samba" is a valid user to login
Linux, "smbclient -L <board-ip> -U samba" can be executed on host to connect to
samba server normally.

When the target board reboot, samba service can be launched, but "smbclient -L
<board-ip> -U samba" reports the following error. The password storage
file(/var/volatile/lock/passdb.tdb) is recreated and the users information is
cleaned.
"session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

Does somebody know what's the problem and how to store the samba user/password
information in rootfs permantly?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua