On 23/08/2016 17:40, Jérémy Rosen wrote:

On 23/08/2016 17:11, Burton, Ross wrote:

On 23 August 2016 at 15:53, Burton, Ross <ross.bur...@intel.com <mailto:ross.bur...@intel.com>> wrote:

    I think this is because BUILD_CC by default contains whitespace,
    and bb.utils.which looks for "gcc ".  I added a strip() to
    check_app_exists and it passed, so can you please verify that
    your series doesn't regress when BUILD_CC isn't overridden?

Patch sent to fix check_app_exists(). It currently just strips whitespace and doesn't handle someone passing "foo --bar" to check_app_exists but this is still a step in the right direction.

will do, but rebuilding from scratch is always long... so not right away :)

and... done. I do indeed need your patch to get this working, but it works correctly. since I need to get a patch upstream in glibc V2 of this serie won't be here right away. Hopefully your patch will be accepted at that point (I'll check that before sending V2)
Ross