Thanks for pointing out.

This seems caused by the correction of installation path of guile-config(from
${STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS} to ${SYSROOT_DESTDIR}${bindir_crossscripts}). We first
put things in ${SYSROOT_DESTDIR}. And then do_populate_sysroot collects them
from ${SYSROOT_DESTDIR} and install them into ${STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS}. But if
we first put guile-configin ${STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS}, as we did before, and then
apply this patch and then rebuild, the system will find guile-confighas existed
in ${STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS} but cannot find who installed it(Matched in b''). So
this is probably a wrong report. This error will not appear if I manually
delete ${STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS}/guile-config and rebuild, or rebuild in a brand
new project.

On 10/10/2016 09:15 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 26 September 2016 at 07:51, <
> <>>wrote:
>     Remove bashisms from do_populate_sysroot task
> This causes a change of behaviour that results in a stage error:
> ERROR: guile-2.0.12-r0 do_populate_sysroot: The recipe guile is trying to
> install files into a shared area when those files already exist. Those files
> and their manifest location are:
> /data/poky-master/tmp-glibc/sysroots/intel-corei7-64/usr/bin/crossscripts/guile-config
>  Matched in b''
> Please verify which recipe should provide the above files.
> Ross

Openembedded-core mailing list