On 03/15/2017 01:13 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:

    +        cls.repo_server.port = 8080

What if parallel selftests are running at once?  Can this service be
started before the image is created, so the right port can be written
into the image?

I don't know. I only followed what Humberto wrote in the original patch; we need to ask him. I'm also not entirely certain that hardcoding the ip address will always work, and did not get an answer to that.

Another, more hackish option is to monkey patch the ephemeral port before running dnf into the repo config on the image.

Alex