On 04/18/2017 01:20 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:
    Yes, but... people keep doing it despite you and me and everyone
    else telling them not to. How about someone would stash those
    updates to a kind of 'master-next-next' branch, and dump them to the
    list again when the merge window reopens? I can do that, if I would
    get a clear indication of when that work should start and finish.

FWIW I'm collecting patches in ross/mut for when master re-opens.
They've been posted to the list so don't need re-posting.

That's great, then I can send some things that have piled up now :)

Alex