The last patch I sent is here: https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/139252/

We're using this patch internally with Pyro branch. I can rework to apply on master.

On 06/27/2017 05:35 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Ed Bartosh <ed.bart...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
The patchset also fixes long standing bug: wic updated fstab
inplace in rootfs directory. This causes other tasks working with
rootfs directory to produce incorrect results or crash. This is
fixed by copying rootfs to the temporary directory before updating
fstab.

As you is working on this, please also include Fabio's patch on the
patchset. It includes a command like option to disable fstab change at
all. For delta-based updates this is imperative.

Fabio, could you point him the last patch revision?