On 2012-03-05 07:18, Andreas Müller wrote:
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Gary Thomas<g...@mlbassoc.com>  wrote:
I've added firefox to my platform by adding the meta-mozilla layer
(and it's requirements).  To include firefox, all I did was
  CORE_EXTRA_IMAGE_INSTALL += "firefox"

With this setup, firefox works, but not with any SSL page,
e.g. trying to access https://google.com/mail gives me this
error screen:

Secure Connection Failed
           An error occurred during a connection to accounts.google.com.
       security library: memory allocation failure.
       (Error code: sec_error_no_memory)

  The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken
site.

Did I miss something?  Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks

Is the time of your system valid ( if I remember right I had similar
when system time was unbuffered initial at 01.01.2000 )?

Yes, the time is set correctly.