On 2012-04-18 07:48, Giuseppe Condorelli wrote:
Hi All,

I need to build the native packages for a 32bit architecture, although I'm
working on a 64bit machine.
So I need to pass the -m32 option to the compiler and my question is about
the right place where to put it
to be inherited by all native packages.

Why would you need 32bit native packages when your build host is 64bit?
The native packages are only used to provide functionality during the
build and hence (it makes sense to me at least) they should match the
build host native environment.