On 01/22/2013 06:16 AM, Gary Thomas wrote:
On 2013-01-22 01:14, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 22-01-13 03:11, David Lambert schreef:
Over the past few weeks I have noticed that builds based on the
Angstrom/Beaglebone distribution have been unreliable. Notably
systemd/udev issues. Now I noticed a new issue (log below). I understand
that a dynamically update system will have bugs from time to time, but
this appears to be getting worse. Am I the only one who is noticing this? If so, maybe I am doing something wrong. If not, is there any hope of the
issue stabilizing somewhat?

Regards,

Dave.

<-snipped error message->
That's a recipe managed by oe-core, so you;d have to complain to the
maintainers of that layer.

Was this a build from scratch, or an update (build attempt in an already
built tree)?  I've seen similar issues with some of the native recipes
recently, but it normally is recoverable.  Try this:
  % bitbake db-native -c cleansstate
  % bitbake db-native
If that works, you should be able to carry on.  If not, report back.

Thanks, that seemed to work. I was not familiar with the "cleansstate" target. Where is it (and others) documented?