On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Martin Jansa <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 11:15:56PM -0200, Raphael Philipe wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>> do you mean to use the -M40 parameter for git format-patch?
>>
>> I did that, but the produced patch was exacly the same as without it.
>
> It was supposed to better detect renamed file and sent easier to review
> patch, you can experiment a bit more with the number, but don't worry
> too much.
>
>> Please noticed that I deleted libftdi_0.19.bb and created libftdi_1.1.bb.
>
> Yes that's correct and why I was expecting git to show smaller diff.

You can try -M only or -M95. So you 'force' it to deal it as a rename.

-- 
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://code.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 (53) 9981-7854            Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750
-- 
_______________________________________________
Openembedded-devel mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-devel

Reply via email to