Hi All,

I'm seeing the following build error:

/scratch/DAILYBUILD/build/tmp/work/aarch64-xilinx-linux/qtdeclarative/5.9.4+gitAUTOINC+317908e72a-r0/git/tests/benchmarks/qml/binding/tst_binding.cpp:175:10:
 fatal error: tst_binding.moc: No such file or directory
|  #include "tst_binding.moc"
|           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| compilation terminated.
| make[4]: *** [.obj/tst_binding.o] Error 1
| make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

There are a the same errors for a bunch of other moc files,
#include "tst_qxmlquery.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlresultitems.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlname.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlformatter.moc"

If I check for the file after the error, the files are there.
Im also seeing the same for other qt recipes, like  qtxmlpatterns

Has anybody seen the same error/is there a fix for this out there?

Thanks,
Jaewon

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.