The extra -I flag won't harm even when libdrm isn't there.

lvgl-demo-fb also doesn't do it conditionally based on drm PACKAGECONFIG.

If someone want's to fix this properly then should also use pkg-config
(and tests/FindLibDRM.cmake in the lvgl repo), but lets not block this
fix based on that.

This whole issue is just revealed by the typo fix in
https://patchwork.yoctoproject.org/project/oe/patch/20240316100056.409758-1-chris.chap...@gmail.com/
which fixed lv-conf.inc to work for lvgl resulting in LV_USE_LINUX_DRM
being respected based on PACKAGECONFIG drm.

Acked-by: Martin Jansa <martin.ja...@gmail.com>