Review: Needs Information

Hi, Mario,

Thanks for your great efforts to bring this project to a usable state. Waiting
for a deeper review, I have seen something that flash me and want you to tell:
you told about a new module called oemedical_first_name to split personal names
in two, but this functionality is already present in module partner_first_name
on partner-contact-management OCA repository, so I would prefer to use this
module to join efforts in its maintenance and adapt OE to its use when required.

What do you think?

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I/+merge/202240
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.