Review: Needs Information

Same as MP in v7.0
(https://code.launchpad.net/~alejandrosantana/ocb-addons/7.0-ocb-addons-fix-bug-1089229/+merge/202233):
"
OK, despite the pure mathematics, I set myself as 'Needs fixing', because
rounding calculations make mandatory to compute subtotal as shown in the report:
product_uos_qty (dp as "UoM") * price_unit_uos (dp as "Product Price") =
subtotal (dp as "Account")
dp = decimal precision

A case of use:
Description              VAT     Quantity    Unit    Disc.(%)  Price  Price
Handful of peanuts       ITAX S  10.000 g    20.00   0.00      200.00 €
Handful of peanuts (big) ITAX S  30.000 g    8.33    0.00      250.00 € <--
This should be: 30.000*8.33=249.90

In this simple case we see how rounding methods can easily make a 0.10€
difference.

So to correctly fix this it may be necessary to create the
product.template.list_price_uos, as pointed in those code comments I told
about. Would it be acceptable in OCB? (It adds a column)
Or should I create a new module that fixes this and make a MP into community
branches?
Not sure, because it's a bug for me (as an incomplete feature), but it modifies
the module.
"
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~alejandrosantana/ocb-addons/6.1-ocb-addons-fix-bug-1089229/+merge/202036
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch