Hello,

We have backported in 7.0 a fix present in trunk.

revno: 4181 [merge]
revision-id: m...@openerp.com-20140425120002-g4126s9it705hwj5

Regards

** Changed in: openerp-web

** Changed in: openerp-web

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenERP
Community Backports Team, which is subscribed to OpenERP Community

Title:
  Context keys *_view_ref of one2many propagated to buttons

Status in OpenERP Community Backports (Web):
  Fix Released
Status in OpenERP Community Backports (Web) 7.0 series:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenERP Web:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The correction [0] of this bug lp:1177063 reveals another bug.

  I guess that it is related to the webclient, but I could be wrong.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1) Apply the patch [0]
  2) Make sure you have the groups: 'Track serial number on products', 'Track
serial number on logistic units (pallets)'  (the Packs should be displayed on
the delivery orders)
  3) Create a delivery order
  4) Click on the "Split Into" button

  You will have an error as follows:
  Can't find field 'product_uos_qty' in the following view parts composing the
view of object model 'stock.move':
  * stock.move.form

  The problem comes from the context, that is set on the move_lines m2o
  field:

                  <xpath expr="//field[@name='move_lines']" position="replace">
                      <field name="move_lines" context="{'address_out_id':
partner_id, 'picking_type': 'out',
'form_view_ref':'stock.view_move_picking_form',
'tree_view_ref':'stock.view_move_picking_tree'}" options='{"reload_on_button":
true}'/>
                  </xpath>

  This context is also propagated when we click on the button "Split
  Into". So the server tries to build the view
  stock.view_move_picking_form for the stock.split.into and fails.

  The bug was not occuring before the patch of the stock view because
  the form_view_ref and tree_view_ref were simply ignored.

  [0] https://code.launchpad.net/~alhashash/openobject-
  addons/7.0-bugs-1177076-1177063-alhashash/+merge/162664