Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.

Premium CTP
http://www.openerp.net.cn
On 09/07/2012 08:43 AM, John Boyle wrote:
Thanks Eric, I assumed there was some way to do it but couldn't figure out how to access the attendance hours from within the python code bit. I looked at the inputs, worked_days, etc but can't figure it out. Any hints on how to go about pulling in the hours?

On 2012-09-06, at 7:48 PM, Eric Caudal <eric.cau...@elico-corp.com> wrote:

In principle you can define an hourly wage in the contract and use a python _expression_ to calculate the wage according to attendance.
Best regards
Eric CAUDAL
<Logo-Elico90.gif>
Eric CAUDAL, Elico Corp, Shanghai.
eric.cau...@elico-corp.com
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp
Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.

<CTP-Premium-Partner-logo-300x62.png>
http://www.openerp.net.cn