---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Alan Lord" <alansli...@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 22, 2012 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] Newsletter or integration of any tool like
campaignmonitor
To: "Didierh H.M" <nick2...@hotmail.com>

I will publish a howto this evening/tomorrow morning.

There isn't a huge difference between 6.1 & 7, just a few extra python
libraries.

If you want to run multiple instances, ideally you need to create separate
users to run each process and databases and separate config and init
scripts etc.

Al

(The Open Sourcerer)