Great initiative Daniel!

I would be interested by the thing that can be related to environment
management (ISO 14001):

- maintenance requests,
- emergency contact lists,
- legal document records (permits, etc.),
- event record (criminal acts, accidents, floods and fires, etc.).

For equipment maintenance record (elevators, air conditioning), I have a
blueprint available here :
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openerp-mgmtsystem/+spec/equipment

For procedures manual, I would suggest using document_page module.
For CO2 (and other environment variables) measurements, I would suggest using
mgmtsystem_kpi module.

I am not saying the blueprint or modules answer your needs, but they look
closely related.

Cheers,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello Community,

I'm considering to launch a OpenERP project to build a set of modules for
Facility Management of places like commercial centres or industrial facilities.

There's a world of stuff that could be done there, but some examples are:
- door key management,
- CO2 (and other environment variables) measurements,
- lost & found articles,
- procedures manual,
- maintenance requests,
- equipment maintenance record (elevators, air conditioning),
- emergency contact lists,
- legal document records (permits, etc.),
- event record (criminal acts, accidents, floods and fires, etc.).

- ...

I wonder if there are more people interested in this kind of feature?

Regards

Daniel Reis