Nazarii,

We Noted. We are making a list and will check the compatibility with all devices.

Many thanks for the email.
On Friday 30 August 2013 02:56 PM, Nazarii Gudzovatyi wrote:
It also doesn't seems to be working on HTC One V Android 4.0. I've got
menu only without having ability to connect to server, after clicking
any item I've got message "Module not available!".