Thanks alot Yannick, appreciate your kind help.

Mohamed M. Hagag
UNIX/Linux & FOSS \
Solution Architect || System Engineer/Admin
Linkedin | Twitter

On 01/20/2014 07:38 PM, Yannick Vaucher wrote:
Moreover there was a talk and a bug report about it here:

You might want to say in it that it affects you or/and ask OpenERP maintenance to solve it. By the way someone already made a patch.

Cheers,