> In general should not we force (a little bit like apps.openerp.com) to
> have all community modules in the given branch?

I think that's a bad idea. Think of server-env-tools or web-addons, many of
this modules don't do anything useful on their own but are a dependency for
other modules.

In my opinion, we should enforce dependencies living in some OCA-branch (as
opposed to one of the many $company-modules branches), but not necessarily the
same one as the module posted.

Further, we might agree on a section in the manifest where to locate the
dependencies.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Holger Brunn - Ontwerp en implementatie