Hi Lionel,

I have no problem adding those tags and forwarding them to trunk, but it may take me quite a while if I have to locate the revisions to tag. I would definitely appreciate if someone can help with that :-)

Cheers,
OK sure. For the moment I'm not sure how to find them because I need addons, server and web all green. I'll try to think of something that doesn't grow in O(N^3) to find them, maybe something with bissect.
I'll be off for 2 days, but in the meantime all suggestions are welcome.
Lionel.