Hello,

Quick question : is it mandatory to have a mail server allowing for the
configuration of a "catch all" email address in order to get correct
mail exchange and record creation on some mail receptions ? I'm asking
because all instances I've seen so far use that setting to get mails
centralized in one IMAP account and then let OpenERP route them
according to its internal mail aliases, but this is not always
convenient as many mail hosting services do not allow catch all adresses...

Are there mail server hosting companies allowing this apart from Google ?

Thanks for your feedback on this

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet