> Hi Lionel,
>
> Yes, we are all one big happy family ;-) But I want to be able to
> subscribe to topics that interest me and software that I deploy, so that
> I can review and maintain the bug tracker and take advantage of the
> knowledge sharing on those particular topics. Typically, that is the
> case for many of us and that is what I meant by 'many projects have
> their own small communities'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we
> would lose that if we were to merge everything into one big project on
> GitHub.

Stefan.

I think the proposal y 1 Organization (organization == Team)/ Several
repositories (repository == project-launchpad).

Then we can follow the "Repository" under the "Organization."

I think Joël estarte the Proof of concepts, and We did it too , but locally!

https://github.com/OdooCommunity

Regards

--
--------------------