Hi Lionel,
This is one of our modules but ours is for 6.1 version, we have done some changes on it time ago (they are in our 6.1 branch on Launchpad), don't know if it works for 7.0, as I can see Sistemas ADHOC <https://www.odoo.com/apps/?search=Sistemas%20ADHOC> used a previous version of our module and just modified the authority/module name.

Kind regards!