Review: Needs Fixing
for this bug, i'm not sure this is the god way to solve the problem. I would
have prefer to have a new fields.float to save the percentage used t compute
the amount in company currency, then in the _get_amount function we can just
call super() and apply this percentage to the result to get the final result.

It seems more interesting because:
1)it reuses the code of super and do not compute again by its own the amount in
currency (which is error prone, btw there is an error in this method: you
should have passed a date in the context in compute() in order to use the rate
at the good date... so maybe there are other errors)
2)it stores a new information that seems very valuable for any future needs

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-717198-pso/+merge/57623
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch