Hello Jeff Wang ,

I have checked your issue and it works fine in latest trunk. for more reference 
i have attached video which shows how to apply AND in Advance filter.
@community: I request to take a look at this and take a appropriate decision on 
this.

 Serever : 4705
 Addons: 8374
 Web: 3626

Thanks,
Turkesh Patel

** Attachment added: "out.ogv"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1090250/+attachment/3462729/+files/out.ogv

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenERP
Indian Team, which is subscribed to OpenERP Server.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1090250

Title:
  how to input AND operator in Advanced Filter

Status in OpenERP Server:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Say we need search a document by date range, for example, scheduled incoming 
shipment from 2012-11-01 to 2012-12-21,
  We will need the advance filter feature and try to input date > 2012-11-01 
and date < 2012-12-21, but in OpenERP7.0beta, when I add new condition line, 
only "OR" operator there, cannot select "all conditions should be match" like 
in OpenERP6.1.

  I don't know this should be a FAQ or a Bug, let me just put it here
  and wait for community test result.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1090250/+subscriptions

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~openerp-india
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~openerp-india
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to