2007/6/4, flash.tatp lombardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
i'm flash.tato (an Italian Motorola Modder), well in Italy we don't have
some Linux phone yet, but someone asked me for explaining them the structure
of a Firmware Linux Based (only common SBF Structure that i have explained
the last year and someother).

Hi flash.tato.
We have a developer from Italy. :)

My question is: Can i integrate in my guide your info?

I dont know exactly what license our wiki and our other documentation
resources use. I may be wrong, but i think you can use our information
freely.
We at OpenEZX want to remain clean. So, if you link to warez, binary
firmware download or any other ilegal content, please dont put OpenEZX
name, link or information on your work.

--
EOF

Daniel Ribeiro