Em Dom, 2009-05-03 às 23:15 -0700, Konstantin Svist escreveu:
> So what's the deal, guys? Can someone finally build a usable image?
> I've wanted to play around with the source code but my a1200 is my only
> phone. I can't leave it in a half-working state, no matter what.
> Is that possible yet?

We have enough information for a usable image for years. The issue never
was the amount of information available.

The problem is interest and time. I cant speak for others, but the
amount of time that i can spend on OpenEZX is restricted, and my
interest is not on a usable image, its on learning from writing the code
and submitting it mainline.

If you want a usable image, then you have to get your hands dirt and do
some work. "half-working" state is no excuse, you can use gen-blob and
select which kernel you will boot, i use the a1200 as my everyday phone
with the motorola firmware, and load OpenEZX kernels to RAM while
developing.

--
Daniel Ribeiro