Em Ter, 2009-06-16 às 09:38 +0800, 龙智 escreveu:
> I compile the latest OpenEzx kernel(2.6.30) , and upload it to my E6
> via boot_usb and gen-blob tools(following Getting Started - OpenEZX),
> sudo ./boot_usb setflag usb
> sudo ./boot_usb gen-blob 0
> and then,
> ./boot_usb zImage-xxxx <machid> "<optionals commandline parameters in
> quotes>" <initrd>
> after a few seconds, the screen turns white, and nothing else happen.
> It looks like the kernel might not be boot normally.
> What's wrong with it?

What .config file are you using?

Please, assert that you are using the latest openezx.git, that you are
on the ezx/current branch, and that you are using the .config from
arch/arm/configs/ezx_defconfig.

If you still have a white screen under these conditions, boot the
kernel, and cause the white screen.

Remove the battery, and as fast as possible insert the battery again.
Enter gen-blob usb mode and run:
$ boot_usb read 0xa0000000 31457280 memdump
$ gzip memdump
and send me the memdump.gz file. (please dont send it to the mailing
list)

--
Daniel Ribeiro