Hi Ali,

I have been trying to get to this and realized this is getting pushed
back more and more on my plate.  So short answers....

> What do you mean by checking the flow entries of the switches???

Use dpctl dump-flows to see what flows are in the switches.  You can
bring up the terminals for the switches using screen -r of<x>.

> By switches
> you mean Openflow switches and kindly explain what is the procedure to check
> them???

Yes, I am referring to OpenFlow switches.  Knowing the dpctl options
can be useful for these debugging.  Wireshark would help a lot too.

I noticed that NS-3 has started to support OpenFlow.  That might be a
viable option for you too.

Sorry, I really wanted to spend some time on this but just don't see
when that would be at this moment.

Regards
KK