Hi OpenFlow Plugin committers,

I hope to see good contributions from your side in the Boron release.
However I understand if some of you may not have the time commitment for
the project you previously had. Hence I would like to solicit your input
regarding whether you plan to be active in the Boron cycle or not. Please
respond by March 31 - otherwise I will update the wiki to put you as an
advisory committer instead of an active committer.

Anil and Kamal already have some commits during the Boron cycle & have been
involved in the meetings/email threads. Also Kamal has explicitly mentioned
that he would be active (in response to my previous offline email to the
OpenFlow plugin committers). Hence both of you need not reply & I will
assume you are active committers.

The rough classification we have regarding the committer types is the
following:

*Active committer*: Actively involved in the project via contributions,
meetings, documentation, coordination, etc.

*Advisory committer*: Basically an inactive committer but who would like to
provide inputs to the project from time to time in terms of replying to
mailing list questions, etc. Such a person does not have the time for
active engagement in the project but has a good knowledge of the project &
the project will be well served in having access to the person's knowledge
of the project.

*Committer Emeritus*: No longer a committer but project would like to
acknowledge their past contributions by mentioning their names on the wiki.

Thanks,
Abhijit