Hello TSC,

The OpenFlow Plugin project has voted to approve Shuva Jyoti Kar as an
OpenFlow Plugin committer. We have Abhijit, Anil, Hema, Jozef & Kamal
voting +1. That is a majority (5 of the 6 active committers listed on the
OpenFlow plugin main page - and the remaining committer on a vacation). You
can see the voting list results on the OpenFlow Plugin mailing list [0] as
well as the included email.

Shuva has been an contributor to both the OpenFlow Plugin code ([1] & [2])
as well as in activities like community education via answering emails on
the mailing list and the OpenFlow Plugin meeting. I think it will be good
for the project to have him as a committer to help us in reviewing code in
a timely manner.

Colin - can you please start the TSC vote to approve him as an OpenFlow
Plugin committer either in the Thursday meeting or over the email thread?

Thanks,

Abhijit
[0] Mailing list vote:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/openflowplugin-dev/2016-July/005550.html