Hi Luis,

I was discussing with our OpenFlow team (Manohar/Muthu/Shuva/Vinayak) today
about the tests - and one of the things which would be very interesting
would be the bulk-o-matic with small/medium/large configs (same as your
test 2) and the following combinations:

1. Lithium design + the old FRM
2. Lithium design + the new FRM => are there improvements?
3. He design => bulk-o-matic may not have been used for the He/Li

They were also planning to discuss this with Sanjib in their daytime today
if this has been already done.

Thanks,
Abhijit