Hello DIDM & NIC,

We are finding the performance of the oper-datastore inventory slow if
table features is turned on by default as mentioned by Shuva below. This
would affect all the users regardless of whether they use the table
features or not. DIDM & NIC are the only ones using the table features.
Hence from our OpenFlow Plugin meeting today we decided we will keep the
default configuration to be table features off and have DIDM/NIC enable it
when they need it. We are still deciding whether we start it off as a
config change (most likely) and/or transition it to be a run-time change
(less likely in the Boron release). Jozef, Shuva, etc. will follow up later
with the instructions - but we would need you to either implement the
change to turn it on (if it is a run time option) - or have instructions in
your user level documentation to turn it on (config time option).

Thanks,
Abhijit