Hi folks,

As part of the Carbon release requirements - we need to have the following
in place by M1: project lead, project contact, test contact and
documentation contact. We probably do not need to wait for M1. Hence I
propose a self nomination period from now to Thursday September 22, 5 pm
Pacific. If there are multiple candidates we can have the election - by
committers voting from Thursday September 22, 5 pm Pacific to Thursday
September 29, 5 pm Pacific.

The test & documentation contact does not need to be a committer.

Please let me know if this does not work.

Thanks,
Abhijit