Hello openflowpluginians,

stable/boron build is broken due to something which seems to be
openflowplugin related, and which you may want to do something about?

See e.g.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/infrautils-distribution-check-boron/8/console
:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't install feature
odl-integration-compatible-with-all/0.5.1-SNAPSHOT:
Jar is not a bundle, no Bundle-SymbolicName
mvn:org.opendaylight.openflowplugin.model/model-flow-base/0.3.1-SNAPSHOT
at
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.installFeature(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:403)
at
org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest.installFeature(SingleFeatureTest.java:308)

I've seen this problem on several other stable/boron builds; incl. e.g.
also on https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45880/ &
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45845/, so it looks like this is
not some transitory issue, but really something wrong.

FYI there was also another problem breaking stable/boron build, in
infrautils and unrelated to openflowplug; I've just fixed that via
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45900/.  Just an FYI in case you
run into that one while fixing above.

Tx,
M.