Hi folks,

I have noticed that term OpenFlow 1.3+ is used quite often recently. Does
anybody knows what should it mean?

Does it mean usage of OFv1.3 with some features from higher version in
addition? I am not sure if it is even possible

in other way than using experimenter messages or extensions. Also, did anybody
try to connect OVS with higher

OF versions (1.4, 1.5)? I am still getting same capabilities in FeaturesReply
for all versions (4F/1001111).

Anyway, I already write email to OVS mailing-list, but I am curious about your
experiences too.

Thanks

-al-
AndrejLeitner
Software Developer

Sídlo / Mlynské Nivy 56 / 821 05 Bratislava / Slovakia
R&D centrum / Janka Krála 9 /  974 01 Banská Bystrica / Slovakia
/ andrej.leit...@pantheon.tech
reception: +421 2 206 65 114 / www.pantheon.sk

[logo]