Luis,

*https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/l2switch-csit-1node-switch-only-boron/798/archives/karaf.log.gz
<https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/l2switch-csit-1node-switch-only-boron/798/archives/karaf.log.gz>*

At around time stamp 2016-10-21 08:51:21,269 in the above build, shows some
addresses in MD-SAL data tree which are identical to the addresses that are
going to be created (when a mininet is re-connected).

Please run the patch [1] against csit jobs which has a sleep of 2 seconds
in between mininet connection / disconnection.
If we don't see any existing addresses in data tree, we can confirm the
cause of the issue.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/47186/