From: Anil Vishnoi [mailto:vishnoia...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:58 AM
To: Luis Gomez
Cc: Shuva Jyoti Kar; openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] Bugzilla components for OpenFlow Plugin?

Luis, I think openflowplugin reconciliation guarantees that it will reconcile
any flow that is present in the config data store for a specific switch/node,
it does not guarantees that it will try to sync the switch state with whatever
it has in config data store. There is possibility that user installs few flows
manually and don't want controller to interfere with those flows. Jozef,shuva -
correct me if i am wrong.

I think we should add an option that user can configure if they want to start
with the clean state. In that case controller will delete all the flows from
the switch and install the flows present in the data store, otherwise it will
do the reconciliation which it's currently doing.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Luis Gomez