1. Does your project have any updates on any previously-incomplete items
from prior milestone readouts? (Yes/No)
2. Were project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone delivered
successfully? (No Deliverables/Yes/No)
3. Does your project have any special needs in CI Infrastructure ?
4. Is your project release plan finalized? (Yes/No)
5. Do you have all APIs intended to be externally consumable listed?
Yes - no API changes are planned for previous features. However it is
possible there may be modifications (additions/deletions/changes). There
may be additional APIs for bundles feature
Does each API have a useful short name? (Yes/No)
Are the Java interface and/or YANG files listed for each API? (Yes/No)
No, externally consumable APIs are sets of (50+) java interfaces
Are they labeled as tentative, provisional, or stable as appropriate for
each API? (Yes/No)
No labeling has been done on the OpenFlow Plugin API - no existing external
API are planned to be changed.
Do you call out the OSGi bundles and/or Karaf features providing the API
for each API? (Yes/No)
Yes (There is a Karaf feature - odl-openflowplugin-flow-services which
provides all the API. Individual API do not have a separate Karaf feature.)
6. Have all project dependencies requests on other project's release plans
been acknowledged and documented by upstream projects? (Yes/No)
7. Will your project have top-level features not requiring system test?
8. Will your project use the OpenDaylight CI infrastructure for testing
top-level features requiring system test? (Yes/No)
 Special needs include tools or configuration. Note that generally, the
only available tools in CI are basic RHEL/CentOS linux images with Java.
You should note and ask for anything beyond that here. Email
 It is recommended to use the OpenDaylight CI infrastructure unless
there is some HW or SW resource that cannot be installed there. Update the
test plan with explanation on why your top-level features will not be using
the OpenDaylight CI Infrastructure: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/
 Projects running system test in external Labs are required to report
system test results in a timely fashion after release creations, e.g.,
weekly, RC, and formal releases. Update the test plan with plans on
testing in external lab: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/
openflowplugin-dev mailing list