That's good news. Yes - for Nitrogen all the development including the
OpenFlow Java related work needs to be in the OpenFlow Plugin repo. When
will your NSH patch be ready? We were officially code freeze on Monday (Aug
7) but we could not push some code changes due to failed tests elsewhere
and some pending code reviews. Also the branch cutoff should be Monday Aug
14 if I am not mistaken. If you can get in your code changes soon for
review in the next 1-2 days - that will be great as it would be great to
have this support in Nitrogen. But if the code is not ready or there are
too many review issues then we may have to push it to Oxygen.