From: Sam Hague [mailto:sha...@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 8:37 PM
To: Anil Vishnoi <vishnoia...@gmail.com>; openflowplugin-dev
<openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org>; Sunil Kumar G
<sunil.g.ku...@ericsson.com>
Subject: deserialization errors in oxygen

Anil, Sunil,

are there any updates on the deserialization bug [1]? I added another run from
oxygen that is coming out. These cause random failures so I moved the bug to
blocker for oxygen.

Also let me know if we need separate jiras for different message errors. If so,
also indicate how to identify the differences as the error message doesn't seem
to indicate the specific problem - as in it just says failed to deserialize
experimenter message which could be a number of messages.

Thanks, Sam

[1] https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/OPNFLWPLUG-917