Gobinath,

Im not sure if ODL should automatically negotiate this during the initial
capability negotiations. Ive seen similar problems with OVS 2.8 and 2.9,
and when I manually create the bridge, I had to do the following:

$ sudo ovs-vsctl add-br br0
$ sudo ovs-vsctl set bridge br0
protocols=OpenFlow10,OpenFlow11,OpenFlow12,OpenFlow13

Or, when creating the bridge from ODL, the following:

    public ListenableFuture<Void> createOvsBridge(IpAddress ovsMgrIp,
String ovsBridgeName) {
        OvsdbBridgeAugmentationBuilder ovsBridge = new
OvsdbBridgeAugmentationBuilder();
        ovsBridge.setBridgeName(new OvsdbBridgeName(ovsBridgeName));
        ovsBridge.setProtocolEntry(Arrays.asList(
                new
ProtocolEntryBuilder().setProtocol(OvsdbBridgeProtocolOpenflow10.class).build(),
                new
ProtocolEntryBuilder().setProtocol(OvsdbBridgeProtocolOpenflow11.class).build(),
                new
ProtocolEntryBuilder().setProtocol(OvsdbBridgeProtocolOpenflow12.class).build(),
                new
ProtocolEntryBuilder().setProtocol(OvsdbBridgeProtocolOpenflow13.class).build()));
        ovsBridge.setManagedBy(new
OvsdbNodeRef(InstanceIdentifier.create(NetworkTopology.class)
                .child(Topology.class, new
TopologyKey(SouthboundConstants.OVSDB_TOPOLOGY_ID))
                .child(Node.class, new NodeKey(new
NodeId(createNodeIdStr(ovsMgrIp))))));

        NodeBuilder ovsBridgeNode = new NodeBuilder();
        ovsBridgeNode.addAugmentation(OvsdbBridgeAugmentation.class,
ovsBridge.build());
        ovsBridgeNode.setNodeId(new NodeId(createNodeIdStr(ovsMgrIp,
ovsBridgeName)));
        ovsBridgeNode.setKey(new NodeKey(ovsBridgeNode.getNodeId()));

Regards,

*Brady Johnson*
bjohn...@inocybe.ca

<https://twitter.com/inocybetech> <http://www.inocybe.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2661537?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2661537%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1441300264767%2Ctas%3Ainocybe>
[image:
Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uUWABdPR0Je9Du_15FCkw>