I did as you suggested but no flow appears and I see the following error in
my log:

    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.opendaylight.controller.md.sal.dom.api.DOMRpcImplementationNotAvailableException:
No implementation of RPC
AbsoluteSchemaPath{path=[(urn:opendaylight:flow:service?revision=2013-08-19)add-flow]}
available
    at
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.getDoneValue(AbstractFuture.java:503)
    at
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:462)
    at
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture$TrustedFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:79)
    at gov.nist.antd.sdnmud.impl.FlowWriter.writeFlow(FlowWriter.java:69)

I just got the FlowService and called the addFlow method of the flow
service. Should I do anything prior to making that call?

Thanks.

M. Ranganathan