From: Anil Vishnoi <vishnoia...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:25:42 AM
To: Rajesh Kumar
Cc: openflowplugin-dev
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] SBI is for getting called for multipart
requests

Rajesh,

When you fire the multipart request RPC, it will send the request to the
switch, but this RPC does not respond with the statistics data. Statistics will
be written in the operational datastore, so in case user want to see the latest
statistics, it can be read from data store. Given that openflowplugin by
default sends the multipart request for statistics collection and store it in
the datastore, it's recommended that user read it directly from the data store.

Do you have any usecase where reading from the datastore won't work ?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 1:57 AM Rajesh Kumar
<rajesh.kum...@lnttechservices.com<mailto:rajesh.kum...@lnttechservices.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

when I am sending a multipart request using NBI " PUT
http://127.0.0.1:8181/restconf/config/opendaylight-multipart-types:multipart-request";
 simply getting HTTP 200 response. this call is not making SBI call to update
the device. please let me know if this implementation is not present in Oxigen
release or this is correct behavior for multipart requests.

I also didn't found implementation class for OpenflowProtocolService in
openflowplugin source code. is this interface implementation required for
calling SBI?

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Kumar

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Thanks
Anil