On 10/11/18 2:36 PM, Michael Vorburger wrote:
Hello,

Latest quick multipatch https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/integration/job/integration-multipatch-test-neon/76/ actually does not look all that bad anymore, does it? Gotta like all the blue that's starting to show there ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV1O0X4uXI

Will someone dig in and provide details about which CSIT are still yellow and
red instead of blue, and why?

Roughly looking, there are enough blue (100% passing) jobs that I think we are
at the point to consider things good.

I was expecting/hoping netvirt jobs to have some blue, but they are all yellow.
So, looking deeper at one of them I realize we have a TON of failures because
of new exceptions coming out.

how do we want to deal with that?

JamO

And, of course, this is still only a quick build - once openflowplugin fixes https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/openflowplugin-dev/2018-October/008535.html you need to start runing full builds until they pass; have fun!

Tx,
M.
--
Michael Vorburger, Red Hat