Hi Glauber,

Adding openflowplugin-dev list for help with your build issues.

As for the tutorial update you made, we'd love it if you made the
changes to our upstream docs repo. This is the file you seemed
to have updated:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=docs.git;a=blob;f=docs/developer-guide/developing-apps-on-the-opendaylight-controller.rst;h=96b7e2957252ca7325d6d4b849c2fd4f95f23486;hb=3fdc15d8fe93ae30ea8c5f2de2b667d5fd3ff6af

Just push a commit to gerrit and folks can review it and we'll
get it merged. Reach out if you need any help with that process.

Thanks,
JamO