Jeff,

yes, you can mail the archive to me. The limit for me is 10 MB.

Concerning a subscription of the new yahoogroups openhealth list to
The Mail Archive, I would like to ask our new administrator and our
members first, which I hereby do:

Dear Bhaskar, what do you think about that?
Would you subscribe our new list to The Mail Archive,
should I do that, or do we not want it for some reason?

Thanks,
Christian